Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You can do hard things!

I promise to everyone within the sound of my voice-or more correctly the words of this text ;)- that you can do hard things!! My mission is getting closer to its end and I have been pondering recently about all of the hard things that I have had to do on my mission and throughout my life. Many of them have been very hard, maybe not as hard as you, but they were hard enough that I didn't know if I could do them at first. But I can testify that "whom the Lord calls, He qualifies". He will not ask you to do something that you cannot do-that is too hard. So please do two things for me. The first: go to this talk "Waiting on the Road to Damascus" and read it. The second: think about something that deep down you know is right and true but is hard to do, and have faith and do it :) I promise the Lord will walk with you and help you on your journey of more closely following Him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping you blog updated and filled with great insights-how much longer do you have on your mission?

    ReplyDelete